Senior Administrative Assistant
This is an independent contractor position paid on an hourly basis (approx. 20-30 hours a week). Pay is dependent on experience.
- Respond to prospective client inquiries
- Gather information about projects, share NSID fees, how we work, etc.
- Prepare proposals and contracts
- Handle social media (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter) and publicity
- Manage schedules
- Purchasing, maintaining orders, invoicing clients, reconciling credit cards (Quickbooks experience a plus!)
- Maintaining our portfolio (scheduling photography sessions, updating website)
- Hiring (Interns, Design Assistants)
- Organize digital library (Iphoto, Pinterest, Excel) and studio library
- Hands-on help on installation days
- Assist on-site for client meetings (taking notes, measurements, pictures)
- Sort mail
- Return samples
- Assist Principal Designer with pretty much anything and everything to help make this little home-based business keep up with demand!
- At least 2 years of experience with a residential design firm
- Associates/Bachelors Degree
- Must be friendly and professional
- Excellent communicator
- Meticulous written skills
- Efficient, multi-tasker
- Positive/ driven attitude
- Must have own vehicle, valid drivers license, mobile phone, local to Irvine, CA.
We are a small home-based interior design business that is growing FAST. We have an immediate need for someone to fill this position. The perfect candidate would be someone who loves the excitement of the design industry and enjoys being in a creative, cozy environment, but doesn’t necessarily plan on becoming an interior designer. This is first and foremost an admin position, with the potential to become a managerial position. It will require someone who is flexible, willing to do whatever it takes to help us grow, free up the Principal Designer so that she can focus on creative work, and help give our clients the absolute best experience possible.
Qualified candidates should email a personalized letter telling us why you think you’re right for the job, pay requirements, references, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org